Registrations are now open. Click here to enter!
The Vistra Bloodwise Jersey Kids’ Triathlon is now in its eighth year and will take place on Saturday 6 June 2020 at Les Quennevais Sports and Leisure Centre between 12pm and 5pm.
The aim of the event is to raise valuable funds for the Bloodwise Charity, through participating in a fun kids triathlon event. The event is open to children of all abilities aged between 6 to 13 (Years 2-8).
Our event is designed to be fun and non-competitive. Our aim is to see every single participant successfully complete the course.
Please note that if your child needs special assistance in order to participate, please contact the Kids Triathlon team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Every participant will receive a complimentary event t-shirt, medal and goody bag full of surprises.
On the day there will be entertainment, a food and drink stall and a prize-giving ceremony for our top fundraisers and the winner of the Schools shield.
Picnics are also welcome. Once again the event promises to be a fantastic spectacle for all the family.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family in 2020!
Photography credits to Jersey Events – www.jerseyevents.com
Available for parents, family and friends supporting on the day:
- Food & drinks area with seating
- Face Painter – pay on the day for your favourite face!
- Creeate Charity Stall – selling unique kids gifts
- Jersey Triathlon Club – speak to the team about becoming a Junior Tristar Member and also sign up at the discounted rate for the Junior event at the main Jersey Triathlon event on Sunday 19 July 2020.
- Bike security marking – It only takes 5 minutes to have your bike marked permanently with a tamper-proof serial number.
- Bloodwise cake stall – Treat yourself to a cake and help Bloodwise to raise some valuable funds.
- Bouncy castle for children