The Vistra Kids’ Triathlon raises funds and awareness for Blood Cancer UK – Jersey Branch (formerly known as Bloodwise Jersey). The Vistra Kids’ Triathlon is in its eighth year and will take place in Saturday 12 June 2021 at Les Quennevais Sports and Leisure Centre between 12pm and 5pm.
The aim of the event is to raise valuable funds for the Blood Cancer UK (Jersey branch) charity, through participating in a fun kids triathlon event. The event is open to children of all abilities aged between 6 to 13 (Years 2-8).
Our event is designed to be fun and non-competitive. Our aim is to see every single participant successfully complete the course.
Please note that if your child needs special assistance in order to participate, please contact the Kids Triathlon team on email@example.com
Every participant will receive a complimentary event t-shirt, medal and goody bag full of surprises.
On the day there will be entertainment, a food and drink stall and a prize-giving ceremony for our top fundraisers and the winner of the Schools shield.
Picnics are also welcome. Once again the event promises to be a fantastic spectacle for all the family.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family in 2021!
Photography credits to Jersey Events – www.jerseyevents.com
Available for parents, family and friends supporting on the day:
- Food & drinks area with seating
- Face Painter – pay on the day for your favourite face!
- Creeate Charity Stall – selling unique kids gifts
- Jersey Triathlon Club – speak to the team about becoming a Junior Tristar Member
- Blood Cancer UK cake stall – Treat yourself to a cake and help Blood Cancer UK (Jersey Branch) raise some valuable funds.