The Vistra Bloodwise Jersey Kids’ Triathlon is now in its eighth year and will take place on Saturday 6 June 2020 at Les Quennevais Sports and Leisure Centre between 12pm and 5pm.
The aim of the event is to raise valuable funds for the Bloodwise Charity, through participating in a fun kids triathlon event. The event is open to children of all abilities aged between 6 to 13 (Years 2-8).
Please note that this event is designed to be fun and non-competitive. Our aim is to see every single participant successfully complete the course.
Every participant will receive a complimentary event t-shirt, medal and goody bag full of surprises.
On the day there will be entertainment, a food and drink stall and a prize-giving ceremony for our top fundraisers and the winner of the Schools shield.
Picnics are also welcome. Once again the event promises to be a fantastic spectacle for all the family.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family in 2020!
Photography credits to Jersey Events – www.jerseyevents.com
Available for parents, family and friends supporting on the day:
- Food & drinks area with seating
- Face Painter – pay on the day for your favourite face!
- Creeate Charity Stall – selling unique kids gifts
- Jersey Triathlon Club – speak to the team about becoming a Junior Tristar Member and also sign up at the discounted rate for the Junior event at the main Jersey Triathlon event on Sunday 19 July 2020.
- States of Jersey bike security marking – It only takes 5 minutes to have your bike marked permanently with a tamper proof serial number.
- Bloodwise cake stall – Treat yourself to a cake and help Bloodwise to raise some valuable funds.
- Bouncy castle for children