Online registration for the Vistra Bloodwise Jersey Kids’ Triathlon 2018 is now open!
Online registration will be open until 7 June 2018 for all children, but we strongly recommend entering early to avoid disappointment. There is an optional area to donate to the charity as you enter.
For all group entries or if you prefer to enter manually, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the arrangements for registrations.
Race Rules & Guidelines
- All children are to be advised of, and must obey, poolside protocol for the swimming section of the event.
- All children are to wear a cycle helmet for the cycling section of the event.
- Bicycles should be properly serviced before participating in the event.
- Participants should drink water regularly to remain hydrated.
- Parents and children should bring appropriate clothing with them for all weather conditions and have a high factor sun tan cream.
- Parents and children should be aware to keep all of their belongings with them.
- Any food allergies should be advised to the café staff prior to purchasing food from them.
- Children must take care on the bouncy castles and be under the supervision of their parents.
- Children cannot use bike stabilisers during the event.
Please note that Online entry will close at midnight on Thursday 7 June 2018. After this date we will only accept manual entries and the entry fee will increase to £15.00 (The extra amount will be donated to charity). We will accept registrations on the day, but encourage everyone to register in advance.
Set up your online fundraising page
Once you have entered you will then soon receive an email that provides you with details on how to set up your very own online fundraising page. We hope that this new technology will make it much easier for all participants to achieve sponsorship from more friends and family.
Thank you all very much for your support.