Please click here to register for 2021.
2021 Registration Information
Online registration for the Vistra Kids’ Triathlon taking place on Saturday 12 June 2021, will be close on Thursday 10 June 2021 at 4pm.
We strongly recommend entering early to avoid disappointment. There is an optional area to donate to the charity as you enter for our fantastic local charity, Blood Cancer UK (Jersey Branch).
Please note that this event is open to all abilities – if your child needs special assistance to participate, please contact us in advance so the team can help!
Registration fees for 2021:
Early Bird rate: £9.50 (ends midnight on 31 March 2021)
Standard Rate: £11.00 (ends 4pm on 10 June 2021)
On the Day Registrations: £20.00
Race Rules & Guidelines
- All children are to be advised of and must obey, the poolside protocol for the swimming section of the event.
- All children are to wear a cycle helmet for the cycling section of the event.
- Bicycles should be properly serviced before participating in the event.
- Participants should drink water regularly to remain hydrated.
- Parents and children should bring appropriate clothing with them for all weather conditions and have a high factor sun cream.
- Parents and children should be aware to keep all of their belongings with them.
- Any food allergies should be advised to the café staff prior to purchasing food from them.
- Children must take care on the bouncy castles and be under the supervision of their parents.
- Children cannot use bike stabilisers during the event.
Please note that Online entry will close at 4pm on Thursday 10 June 2021. After this date, we will only accept manual entries and the entry fee will increase to £20.00 (The extra amount will be donated to charity). We will accept registrations on the day, but encourage everyone to register in advance.
Set up your online fundraising page
Once you have entered, your booking confirmation will give you a link to set up your online fundraising page. We hope that this new technology will make it much easier for all participants to achieve sponsorship from more friends and family.
Remember if every child raised over £30 each, the Blood Cancer UK (Jersey branch) charity would reach their fundraising goal!
Thank you all very much for your support.
For more information, you can contact the event team on email@example.com