Please click here to register.
Online registration will be open until 5 June 2020 for all children, but we strongly recommend entering early to avoid disappointment. There is an optional area to donate to the charity as you enter.
Please note that this event is open to all abilities – if your child needs special assistance to participate, please contact us in advance so the team can help!
Registration fees for 2020:
Early Bird rate: £9.50 (ends midnight on 31 March 2020)
Standard Rate: £11.00 (ends 2pm on 5 June 2020)
Race Rules & Guidelines
- All children are to be advised of and must obey, the poolside protocol for the swimming section of the event.
- All children are to wear a cycle helmet for the cycling section of the event.
- Bicycles should be properly serviced before participating in the event.
- Participants should drink water regularly to remain hydrated.
- Parents and children should bring appropriate clothing with them for all weather conditions and have a high factor sun cream.
- Parents and children should be aware to keep all of their belongings with them.
- Any food allergies should be advised to the café staff prior to purchasing food from them.
- Children must take care on the bouncy castles and be under the supervision of their parents.
- Children cannot use bike stabilisers during the event.
Please note that Online entry will close at 2pm on Friday 5 June 2020. After this date, we will only accept manual entries and the entry fee will increase to £20.00 (The extra amount will be donated to charity). We will accept registrations on the day, but encourage everyone to register in advance.
Set up your online fundraising page
Once you have entered, your booking confirmation will give you a link to set up your online fundraising page. We hope that this new technology will make it much easier for all participants to achieve sponsorship from more friends and family.
Remember if every child raised over £30 each, the Bloodwise Jersey charity would reach their fundraising goal!
Thank you all very much for your support.
For more information, you can contact the event team on: email@example.com