Course & Race Information
Event Information Packs –
Please make sure that you read the Event Information Packs below:
- Years 2 & 3 – Event Information Pack
- Years 4 & 5- Event Information Pack
- Years 6,7 & 8 – Event Information Pack
The Vistra Kids’ Triathlon fundraises for Blood Cancer UK – Jersey Branch and is a ‘fun’ sporting event open to children of all abilities in years 2-8. There are no winners and no losers, only achievers!
Our events team will provide all the support needed to help every participant complete this fun challenge and as a reward for your efforts, every participant will receive a complimentary event t-shirt, medal and goody bag full of surprises.
The event will be split into three sporting categories based on school years, with distances as follows.
(Please note that distances are below the maximum race distances set by the British Triathlon Federation for the equivalent age groups)
- Years 2 & 3 Swim 25m, Cycle 1.5km, Run 600m
- Years 4 & 5 Swim 50m, Cycle 3km, Run 800m
- Years 6, 7 & 8 Swim 100m, Cycle 4.5km, Run 1200m
Please note that if your child needs special assistance in order to participate, please contact the Kids Triathlon team on email@example.com
Please see below Course Map, which also highlights the Transitions Zones.
Years 6, 7 & 8 T2-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-F
Years 4 & 5 T2-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-10-F
Years 2 & 3 T2-1-2-5-6-7-10-F
We would like to thank the below sports clubs for giving up their valuable time and for providing their expertise in making this event both safe and successful:
- Swim section: Jersey Swimming Club jersey-swimming-club.org
- Cycle section: Jersey Cycling Association jcaya.org
- Run section: Jersey Park Run www.parkrun.org.uk/jersey/
- Transitions: Jersey Tristars juniorjerseytri.com